You can visit MRS Logística’s website and get to know the products and services we offer, check career opportunities, read reports, obtain news and information without giving us any information about yourself. If you provide any information, this document seeks to explain how MRS Logistics collects and handles your personal data:
1. Personal data provided by the users will be collected through ethical and legal means.
2. Users will be informed about which of your information we will be collecting before the moment of collection, becoming option of choice to provide or not such information under the user’s responsibility.
3. MRS Logística websites contain links to other external sites whose contents and privacy policies are not the responsibility of MRS Logística. The Company does not have access to information collected by “cookies” (small files placed on your computer to track movements within websites) existing on the websites run by those links.
4. For risk management purposes, MRS can exchange information about users with respectable sources of reference and clearing services.
5. For administrative purposes, we may eventually use “cookies,” and the user may at any time activate mechanisms in its browser to inform you when they are activated or to avoid being activated.
6. It is available to users contact channels with us to resolve any doubts, by means of service to visitors.
We recommend the temporary checking of this policy, which is subject to possible changes.