Navigation and public searching of this site is subject to the Terms and Conditions below:
Guarantees, Responsibilities and Damages
1. MRS Logística does not guarantee that the contents, instruments and materials contained, utilized and offered on this website are exactly up, and is not responsible for damages caused by eventual errors of content or equipment failure.
2. MRS Logística is not liable, either expressly or tacitly, the improper use of the information, instruments or materials available and/or equipment used by this website, for whatever purpose made by any user, who has entire responsibility for eventual harm done to their own rights or third parties, whether or not caused by this improper use.
3. Under no circumstances, MRS Logística, its directors or employees be liable for any direct or indirect, special, incidental or consequential losses or expenses arising in connection with this website or use on its part or incapacity of use by anyone, or in connection with any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect or delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or breakdown of line or system, even if the MRS or its representatives have been advised of the possibility of such damages, losses or expenses.
4. The adequate provisioning of all Internet resources, without exception, is the entire site user responsibility.
5. The MRS is not responsible for the content of other websites (a) whose addresses are available on the pages of this site, or (b) the address of whose website is available on them. MRS Logística does not guarantee the compensation of any damage caused by the websites mentioned in this item.
Confidentiality of User Information
Copyright and Intellectual Property
Unless otherwise specified, all content of the pages of this website, such as information, materials, instruments, page organization, graphs and drawings belong to MRS Logística or third parties who have legally ceded their rights of usage.
Comments on EBITDA
EBITDA (Earnings Before Interest, Taxes, Depreciation and Amortization) is presented as additional information because MRS Logística believes it is an important indicator of its operating performance, besides being useful for comparing their performance with other companies in the sector. However, neither figure should be considered in isolation as a substitute for net income prepared in accordance with Brazilian Corporate Law (BR GAAP) or as a measure of the company’s profitability. Furthermore, the calculations used by MRS Logística may not be comparable to other similarly titled measures of other companies.
By accessing this website and any of its pages, the user will have automatically accepted all the Terms and Conditions set forth herein. Therefore, please cease the navigation and public searching of the pages of this site should not agree to all the above Terms and Conditions.